Saturday, May 10

‘‘Disconnected’’

I really hate it when it happens !

whenever the message "disconnected" appeares on my screen I get nervous, because my modem keeps doing it almost every couple of hours !! also when the light of the internet connection turns "red" telling me that there's no connection !! WHY !!

It always happens when I'm doing something important like typing an e-mail for like 15 minuts and when I click the send button I get the speedtouch page :@ it freaks me out ! cause when I click the back button all of what I've written is gone :'(

Also, I'm "disconnected" these days because I don't have my laptop. Something wrong with the drive and not sure whether it's a software problem or a hardware problem, I hope it's a software *snif*

I'm not sure when I'll get it back, it's been 4 days and I feel like I'm losing my connection with the planet earth !!! I'm lost without it.. and I hate to use someone else's PC's, I can't do what I want at all..

Aah, I hope this doesn't happen to anyone of you. Take care y'all and be safe..

.
.

2 comments:

Digital Art said...

You know what's worse?,, When the disconnected page appears after one of the family turn off the speedtouch .. I can gone crazy in just seconds. feel I want to kill them,, :D

‘ح ـنـان’ said...

To know that someone turned it off is better than trying to open a page and it gives you a message that there's no connection!! I look at the modem and see that it has restarted by itself!!

Thanks Frozen Tears for passing by :D I really appreciate it.